Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Answered Prayers

Heavenly Father really does hear and answer prayers, even the little ones.  Today I was reminded of that and want to write it down so I have an example to remind myself of.  Kyle sometimes takes naps during lunch and has me call to wake him up.  Today when I called he didn’t answer and he didn’t answer and he didn’t answer.  I left voicemail—knowing that he really won’t hear me leave a message so it is mostly pointless, emailed and sent a text.  I called every few minutes, with no answer.  He can sleep through the alarm for hours so I wasn’t really surprised.  After 30 minutes I said a little prayer, called again and he answered.  He said he had gotten really hot and that woke him up.  Thanks Heavenly Father for warming up the car.

1 comment:

Happy Jackie said...

I remember once Kory about 3 years old, lost a tiny yellow toy in our huge backyard. I told him it was gone. He asked me,"why don't we pray?" We did and he went right to the place where the toy lay hidden. Love that new picture of your three adorable sons.