Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Quiet

My house is quiet.  Isaac and Benjamin are napping together—I can’t honestly tell you the last time this happened—and Alexander is still at school.  All I hear is the hum of appliances and keys on the keyboard. 

Since my last post we haven’t done much of anything.  With the holidays over life has slowed down again. 

Alexander still loves school.  He is in the top of his class.  He wants to do experiments and comes up with a new one every day.  He is at a really fun age.  He asks for permission before doing things, helps with his brothers and still loves to snuggle.  He loves to learn about nature.  His favorite show right now is Wild Kratz and he is always getting animal books from the library.

Benjamin is 3.  I love that little stinker.  He wears his emotions on his sleeve.  He is testing boundaries and spending a lot of time in time out.  He loves everything Alexander does and calls him “Buddy” or “Bro.”  I love it.  He is so sensitive and tender hearted.

Isaac is still the easiest baby.  He has been congested and coughing for over a month and cutting at least 2 (if not 4) teeth.  He smiles with his eyebrows raised.  He is a charmer.  He unfortunately has no schedule—so neither do I.  We are working on that.  He LOVES multi-grain Cheerios.  We moved up to the big car seat.  It is like a La-z-boy in the back seat.

Kyle’s big project at work is done and people in Louisiana are now getting debit card tax refunds instead of check.  He is really enjoying his job right now.

I am busy chasing the boys.  I started working out and so far have been good for 3 days a week the last 3 weeks.  Here I come Hawaii.  However I also made chocolate chip cookies which I haven’t done in a while and realized I’ve still got it.  They were so good I had to make another batch.  I also cut off ALL my hair.  Super short pixie cut.  I love it.  It feels like me.

I know a pretty boring post—what can I say we are in between celebrations I guess.

No comments: