Alexander turned 6 on the 6th. Uncle Noodle told him it was his golden birthday which he was very excited about. Benjamin is pretty disappointed it isn’t his golden birthday. They think golden birthdays are much cooler than they are.
Alexander loves making paper things. He is constantly in my closet pulling out craft things and making stuff. Kyle has recently taken up furniture building so I had him make Alexander a desk for his birthday and we packed it with paper, glue, scissors, crayons, markers, etc. He loves having his own place to work.
We went to Texas Roadhouse for his birthday. He loves steak but I think he likes throwing peanuts on the floor more.
He wanted an Angry Birds birthday party. I made a pig piñata and an Angry Birds cake. I bought slingshots and foam balls and had the kids go on a scavenger hunt to find supplies to build a pig tower, then they got to shoot down the other team’s tower. Alexander invited his best friend from school, Jacob, as well as several friends from church. I love his friend Jacob. I hope that he continues to make good friends at school.
I can’t believe my baby is 6 already. He is so smart. He loves taking care of Isaac and Benjamin is his best buddy. He still likes Star Wars and loves Legos. He is reading and in the top of his class. He wants to please me and still loves to snuggle. He enjoys playing hockey and has gotten really fast on skates since last year. Love you Alexander. Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
cute! cute! cute! Impressive, Natalie!
Post a Comment