Thursday, November 11, 2010

Love my boys

Poor Benjamin has had a rough week.  He had a double ear infection on Saturday and gave himself a black eye jumping on the bed Sunday.  He looks like we beat him.

IMG_2079

IMG_2081

He just came to me and said, “Mommy, Alexander lost.”  I asked if he was hiding to which is reply was, “Don’t worry I find him.”  I love Benjamin speak right now.  I think I understand most of what he says, but he definitely knows exactly what he is saying and gets really frustrated when we don’t. Now both of them talk non-stop and I know my parents are laughing because it is payback for all the talking I did when I was little.

Alexander told me today was the best day ever because he got to wear a hat to school.  Then he and Kyle went to Burger King and got a crown.  If only it was so easy to make every day the best day.

IMG_2092

1 comment:

Seth & Courtney said...

Why are the angry faces always so dang cute? I can't help but love them! I am also really impressed with your Yoda-lantern and the story of how Alexander and saved the trick or treaters. So funny. Now that is what I call an adventure!