Saturday, November 6, 2010

Huntsville

We spent about a week in Huntsville a couple weeks ago.  The main reason we went was to make a wedding cake but it sure was nice to see family.  I had gotten used to seeing grandparents at least monthly and it had been 2-3 months since we had seen them. 

We went to the Pumpkin Patch there and every time we go, I think it is a rip off, but we always seem to go again.  Tate Farms is huge and pricey.  But the boys had a really good time.  Alexander loved the corn cribs and I am still cleaning corn out of his shoes and car seat.  Benjamin liked the bunnies.

220

221

223

224

225

226

227

228

230

231

232

236

239

243

The wedding cake took a good 2 days but I was really pleased with how it turned out.

247

We tried getting pictures of the Star Wars cast together, but those Jedi's sure are hard to photograph.  I was really pleased with how the costumes turned out.

252

254

259

260

262

263

No comments: