Thursday, September 17, 2009

House Update

So when we moved in our house was pretty much a blank slate. Both bathrooms badly needed to be remodeled and it needed some color. Here is how it looks a year and a half later. Today I realized I'm really proud of what we've done and really like our house.


There's just two little problems. Kitchen and Butler's Pantry. What can we very cost effectively do to these rooms? We're going to paint yellow. The big problems are the paint peeling cabinets and the awful counter tops and the lack of significant funding to replace both (Oh and I'm sure there is lead paint on the cabinets). Suggestions??


(Apparently I take tilted pictures or my house is really crooked)

3 comments:

Cameron and Cindy said...

Your house looks great! I love the "playhouse" - nice work. See you soon.

Jenni said...

Looks great!

Emily H. said...

You do such a great job at picking the right color and shade. Your house does look great and I think the kitchen being yellow will look great with the white cabinets. Now, what to do w/ the cabinets? I haven't got a clue. Sorry! :)