Saturday, January 31, 2009

I can't believe Benjamin is already 9 months. Time seems to have gone by so much quicker than it did when Alexander was a baby. I can't believe how different they are either. They do both have Kyle's round face and butt chin, but other than looks they are completely different kids.


Alexander 9 Months Benjamin 9 Months


Alexander was and still is the snuggliest kid. He slept in someone's arms for every nap until he was well over a year. He didn't crawl or really move much until he was almost a year. You could leave him on anything without worrying he'd fall off. He loves adult attention and typically wants someone to play with him. He is always concerned with others well being. He is smart and never ceases to amaze me with the things he learns and knows. He loves sports of any kind. He holds his golf clubs, hockey sticks and baseball bat like a lefty and refuses to trade his grip. He loves books and will sneak to his bedroom door at night when he is supposed to be asleep to have enough light to read. He is a great negotiator. He has the greatest smile with his dimples and big brown eyes.

Benjamin is a mover. He makes every day tasks like getting dressed and changing diapers almost impossible because he tries to crawl away. He loves to bounce. He thinks Alexander is the most amusing person in the world. He is a momma's boy. Anything he gets ahold of goes in his mouth. He is currently a little snaggle-tooth with his top side teeth coming in before his front teeth. His smile is adorable. He is going to be the family linebacker. He knows what he wants and goes to great lengths to get it. He has one quick ARMY crawl.


There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank my Heavenly Father for blessing me with them in my life. I love you boys!

2 comments:

Cameron and Cindy said...

Aren't they just the cutest little boys? They grow way too fast, don't they?

Emily H. said...

Natalie! I love your blog. I'm so glad you blog too! Your boys are so cute and yes- look very different! It is easy to tell they are brothers but really have their own look. I LOVE your house!!! I love the historial looking homes. What a find! It sounds like your neighborhood is great too. Wow- I am so happy for you guys!