
We spent a couple hours Saturday morning experiencing more torture than a root canal (according to Kyle) having family pictures taken. Kyle hates having his picture taken more than about anything and add two cranky boys to the mix and we'll just say I really owe him. He will only agree to a new family picture with the addition of a new family member. Benjamin is almost 9 months and Alexander just turned 3 so I figured it was as good a time as any to have new pictures taken. It was . . . well an experience. One that Kyle will use for the next couple years to get out of taking pictures again.

I have decided that 3 (in the short two weeks we've experienced it) is much worse than 2. Alexander seems to have gone crazy. He has more energy than we can get rid of in any single day. He runs around like a mad man in constant need of attention. If only he weren't so cute in doing so. He likes to wrestle and while Benjamin is a stout kid, I'm not sure he is ready to play WWF with Alexander. That might be why he is mastering his army crawl so he can get away. I don't dare leave the two of them unsupervised too long for fear of what I might find when I return. Alexander is usually trying to ride on Benjamin and Benjamin is chewing on the rug. They love each other so much though. Benjamin laughs at Alexander and is always attentive to whatever Alexander is doing. Their sweet laughs alway brighten up my day. Those two are my world. I am so thankful to have them. I don't know what I would do without them and Kyle in my life.
1 comment:
You did it! :) Cute Family.
Post a Comment