Monday, September 28, 2015

Summer 2015

I thought I had already written this post, but I guess not.  This summer was well traveled.  We spent quite a few days at the pool before heading out west.  AGM was in Las Vegas where we were able to get more sun and see Karli and family.  Then we drove through Zion Nation Canyon and then off to visit family in Utah.  Once we got home from that trip we spent a week recovering and discovered we were bored so we headed to Alabama.  The kids went to some science camps and I went to a conference in Atlanta with Kyle.  After mom and dad got tired of us, we came back home.  I discovered that what I really like about West Virginia is the people and without them here there isn't much to do.  Now for picture overload. And they are all out of order.

Bowling with the Johnsons last week of summer.









Tennessee Aquarium on the way home from Huntsville.




Drive through Safari in Alabama.















Trampoline park.  We found out after going here that Zachary had walking pneumonia.  He was so miserable and grouchy, poor guy.




Sci-Quest where the kids did Lego, Robotics and Pirate camp.






Flower arrangement the kids made for Kory's grave.


Coke Museum



Braves game


Atlanta Aquarium



Fishing with Papa Chad






Dress like a cow, get free Chick-fil-a Day


The last time I saw grandpa.  Lunch at Federicos.


Hiking Mt. Timpanogas with Zachary on my back.



SLC Temple



Thanksgiving Point Children's Museums
















Zion Canyon






AGM Family Circus Night






Pool Time






Formal Night--Rat Pack Era Theme


Vegas Airport


No comments: