Isaac is so much fun and adds lots of laughter to our family. He has amazing comedic timing and you never know what he is going to say. Kyle's favorite Isaac joke is "Knock, knock. Who's there? Gorilla. Gorilla who? I pooped my pants." Yes potty humor. I definitely have a house full of boys. Isaac thinks he is a big as his big brothers and loves having them home during the summer. He likes to help mix things in the kitchen and loves to snuggle (or lay on my neck). He also loves video games and is often found in the basement under a blanket hiding a DS. Some days his whining is more than my patience can handle, but a little nap and some food does wonders for his mood.
Happy Birthday Isaac. I love you so much and hope you always want to hold my hand and lay on my neck.
(This was a school project, but I love it. It is very much Isaac.)










No comments:
Post a Comment