Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Benjamin’s First Day of Preschool

Benjamin started his first day of PreK yesterday and loved it.  His best friend Aliyah is in his class as well as his best friend from class last year.  He was so excited he wore his backpack for over an hour waiting to go to school.  He loves being around other kids and will hopefully learn something too.  He is such and expressive kid.  He wears his feelings on his sleeves for sure.  He is compassionate and the peacemaker between he and Alexander.  He loves to laugh.  He loves to snuggle and tries to get me to go back to bed to snuggle with him.  We sure love you Benjamin.

172_1064

I’m not sure what I’ll do with just me and Isaac at home.  I went to an ENT appointment yesterday and to help in Alexander’s class today.  If that is any indication of how my days will be, I won’t be sitting home catching up on my shows Smile

No comments: