Monday, August 8, 2011

So I don’t forget

Today was Isaac’s 2 month well visit.  He is 11 lb. 9 oz, 22 1/2 inches long which puts him in the 50% for height and weight.  Unlike his brothers, however, his head is only in the 25-50% instead of 90%.  He had to get shots today and when Benjamin heard that Isaac was getting shots he started to cry saying it would hurt Isaac and he didn’t want Isaac to be hurt.  He is such a sweet, tender hearted little boy.

I love these guys so much!

IMG_3167

1 comment:

Emily H. said...

Natalie! I don't know why but my blogger never told me you updated until today and I see you've had a baby and he's 2 months old! Congrats!!! He's adorable and his name is Isaac! Love it! :) I'm glad you are getting down a routine as I know how 3 kids sure feels like a LOT of kids! Alexander will be going to K soon though, yes? Isaac had his first day today and he was happy to go. Congrats again and sorry I was late!