I can’t believe Alexander is already 5. He is growing up too fast. He loves his brother and is so cute anytime they play together around other kids. He makes sure Benjamin is taken care of and included. He loves talking to everyone he meets. He thinks he knows everything. He LOVES Star Wars, Legos and his new DS that he got for his birthday. He will still snuggle with me—which I love. He has a contagious smile. We love him so much.
He had to have a Star Wars birthday party. He wanted a big light saber battle, a treasure hunt and a Star Wars cake. He also wanted masks—but I could find any. I think we met his party expectations though. We played pin the light saber on the Jedi, went on an asteroid hunt, created our own galaxies and tested our precision skills with a homemade skee-ball type game. When I asked him if his party was a fun as last year he said, “No. . . it was better.”
Happy Birthday Jedi Alexander.
No comments:
Post a Comment