So with a little encouragement and gentle prodding from some friends I am gearing up to try and make some money making cakes. I am going to have a little booth at a local consignment sale next month and am hoping I really won't need a business license or health department inspection to do so. I am not planning on making cakes a full time hobby, just a way to make them and not have to eat them myself.
Here are a few of my latest creations. If you are in the area and want a cake or know someone who might, I'd be more than happy to help out.




Sorry they are so small--I had to pull them off Facebook.
2 comments:
Wow Natalie! I had no idea you had this talent! You are great! Too bad I don't live closer or I'd totally come up with some reason for you to make us a cake. Of course in January, with all 3 of my kid's bdays I would keep you really busy! You're awesome. Good luck!
Hey Natalie it's Maria!!!! You know I love your cakes. I still remember the cake you did for Isaiah.It was awesome. If you are ever coming this way and want to make a cake for me I would be glad to buy it!!!!!!
Post a Comment