Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

Kyle was so good to me on Mother's Day. I got breakfast in bed and a day without diaper changes--gotta love that. He also got me the Twilight movie, but best of all he had Alexander write and color me a bedtime story. It reads, "Once upon a time, there was a mommy. And the mommy had a present to give to the old man named Alexander. It was a book about Jesus. He has a very fine goat and mustache. Mommy gave old man Alexander the book because it is. When old man Alexander got the book he said, "thank you for the book." (He said the last part in a really deep voice.) It is perfect and completely captures Alexander's personality and quirks.

Alexander wants to get Kyle a green yo-yo for Father's Day. I think I definitely got the better end of that deal.

1 comment:

Emily H. said...

how cute! i'm glad you had a great day and that the flooding didn't get your house. i didn't realize y'all were having flooding in montgomery. it was nice having no rain for two days- too bad it didn't last longer! :)