Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Benjamin



I can't believe my baby is already one. We had a small party with grandmas and my brother and sister-in-law last Monday for Benjamin's birthday. We got him a swing set which he loves. He lunges out of our arms towards it when we get out of the car. We had pizza and of course cake. He knew exactly what to do with it.





I am so glad he is part of our family. He is such a happy little guy. We call him our baby bear. He doesn't know the meaning of gentle and crawls around the house looking for trouble. He is into everything and offers the cutest smile when he is caught somewhere he shouldn't be. He has no desire to walk although he can stand on his own. He loves Alexander and follows him around stealing his toys. He is stubborn and knows exactly what he wants. He has the craziest hair, I can't bring myself to cut it. He loves music and singing. He is such a blessing to our family.

Happy Birthday Benjamin. I love you!

1 comment:

Emily H. said...

Wow- Benjamin's one! That seemed to go by so fast. The party looked cute- love the cake! I know what you mean with the hair- Sadie has a serious mullet but I just can't cut it yet.