Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Will Spring Ever Really Get Here?

This will be just another random post I'm afraid. We haven't been up to much of anything lately. The weather went from beautiful to cold and windy but we were able to at least get some landscaping done on Saturday. Hopefully Alexander and I will be able to plant our garden tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

We were reminded of the crappiest way to spend $400 dollars this last weekend as well. Tires--Tires that at this point will most likely outlast the car they are on. We had to replace tires on the escort 5 years ago as poor newly weds, and now we still just want to just kick them for costing so much when we can think of many much more fun things we would like to spend the money on. Such is life though I suppose.

My brother and Michelle got married yesterday. It is going to be a rough road for them and I hope that they can put their trust in the Lord and make him part of their relationship and make it work. They are currently driving back from Utah to live here in Alabama.

We went to see the Easter Bunny and my boys loved him. Benjamin couldn't get out of the stroller fast enough and Alexander talked about it for days. I'm still waiting for fear of Santa and the Easter Bunny, but maybe we'll get lucky and skip that phase.



Benjamin turns 1 in three weeks. How is that possible? It seems like that first month will last forever and the next 11 go faster than imaginable. He is so much fun. I love his curly Bill Murray hair and his wrinkly nose when he smiles. He has absolutely no desire to walk but can stand on his own. He wants to be a big boy so bad so he can play with Alexander. He follows him everywhere. I try and take advantage of each moment he sleeps in my arms because I know there won't be too many more of them. He has the best expression when he wakes up, he seems so lost.







Well I have a goal of waking up early tomorrow, so I better give myself a fighting chance and turn off the computer and go to bed.


No comments: