This is Benjamin's face when he is trying to get something from you you don't want him to have. I love it!
We also had an Easter egg hunt with the primary the day before. Alexander was very picky about the eggs he wanted. Most the kids had at least twice his haul but he would pass by a bunch of eggs and head to a specific one until he collected all the eggs he wanted. Benjamin just wanted to chew on anything he could get a hold of.
We had the gang over for desserts on Easter night, something that I think will also become a tradition. When we get 10 adults and 14 kids together it makes for a loud evening, but I love getting everyone together. We have the best group of friends here. We were only missing the McEwens but are glad they were getting some sleep since they now have an adorable little baby boy at their house. Congratulations guys I can't tell you have excited I am for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment