Friday, March 20, 2009

5 Years and Counting

Today Kyle and I have been married 5 years and I thought I would just let him know how much I love him.





Some of the reasons I love Kyle:

He accepts me for who I am and makes me a better version of myself.

He laughs at me and helps me laugh at myself.

He is truly humble.

He has an amazing ability to teach with the spirit.

He sets a great example for me and my boys.

He is a great father.

His great concern for my well being, emotional, physical and mental.

His patience with me.

His family always comes first.

He makes me try new things.

His sense of humor.

His laugh, which is contagious.

That he always puts my needs before his own.

He works harder than anyone I know and gives his all in everything he does.

His unconditional love for me.

I love you honey--here's to many more years that seem shorter than our years of high school.

1 comment:

kmmclain said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a great one and you have many more to come.