We had a Skylanders scavenger hunt and did an activity related to the Skylander we found each time. We had a balloon pop, a science experiment, a tricycle race, target practice with a bow and arrow and of course a pinata. (I'm going to start a pinata making business--I was pretty impressed with that one.) The cake looked like the Trap Team portal and seemed to be a big hit.
Sunday, May 24, 2015
Benjamin Turns 7
Benjamin turned 7 on April 28th. We celebrated with hot dogs on the grill at home and a Skylanders party on the weekend. He got more Skylanders from us and even more with birthday money. The kid is a little obsessed and usually has at least one figure on him at all times. He is loving school and he and Alexander have been testing for the gifted program. He is sweet and kind and worships Alexander. He wants everything in life to be fair and has a hard time when it's not. He loves animals and is a little sad that our new bunnies don't share his love. Our family wouldn't be complete without his smile and energy. Love you Benjamin
We had a Skylanders scavenger hunt and did an activity related to the Skylander we found each time. We had a balloon pop, a science experiment, a tricycle race, target practice with a bow and arrow and of course a pinata. (I'm going to start a pinata making business--I was pretty impressed with that one.) The cake looked like the Trap Team portal and seemed to be a big hit.
We had a Skylanders scavenger hunt and did an activity related to the Skylander we found each time. We had a balloon pop, a science experiment, a tricycle race, target practice with a bow and arrow and of course a pinata. (I'm going to start a pinata making business--I was pretty impressed with that one.) The cake looked like the Trap Team portal and seemed to be a big hit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment