Sunday, March 1, 2015

Alexander Turns 9

Alexander turned 9 this year.  I'm getting old.  He is such a good kid.  He likes learning new things and making up games for his brothers.  He LOVES reading and is doing really well in school. He also loves technology and would attach some sort of screen to his arm if we would let him.  He enjoys scouts and is still playing tennis and doing really well.  He is a goof ball and loves to make people laugh.  He is helpful and kind and I don't know what I would do without him.

He surprisingly wanted a Pokemon party (I expected Minecraft).  I feel like I always go over the top with his January birthday because it is so gloomy out.  I decorated everything in red, white and black.  The table cloth looked like a pokeball.  I made pokeball ping pong balls for games and the pizza also looked like pokeballs.  And of course the pinata, which started as a baseball, was a pokeball.  He told me his friends say I know how to throw a party so I'll assume they all had fun.























Happy Birthday Alexander.  We love you!


No comments: