Zachary hasn't taken naps on his own in the entirety of his life. He has slept in my arms until last week. I have been so worried about weaning him because I was afraid it would be hours and hours of crying, but last week I put him down and he took a nap, then did it again in the afternoon and again the rest of the week. His napping is an answer to many prayers but I have to admit I am heartbroken that he doesn't snuggle with me.
Monday, August 25, 2014
Zachary Turns 1!!
Zachary turned 1 on August 13th. I can't believe my last baby isn't a baby anymore. He was such a difficult baby, but as he got more mobile he became so happy. He is always smiling unless he is tired and refusing to sleep. He has the brightest eyes and the loudest screeches. He loves watermelon and grapes. He likes following his brothers and has a sixth sense for when bathroom doors or baby gates are left open. He was running a fever on his party day so we celebrated with just us and a big ole chocolate bear cake. Happy Birthday Zacky boy. Mom loves you.
Zachary hasn't taken naps on his own in the entirety of his life. He has slept in my arms until last week. I have been so worried about weaning him because I was afraid it would be hours and hours of crying, but last week I put him down and he took a nap, then did it again in the afternoon and again the rest of the week. His napping is an answer to many prayers but I have to admit I am heartbroken that he doesn't snuggle with me.
Zachary hasn't taken naps on his own in the entirety of his life. He has slept in my arms until last week. I have been so worried about weaning him because I was afraid it would be hours and hours of crying, but last week I put him down and he took a nap, then did it again in the afternoon and again the rest of the week. His napping is an answer to many prayers but I have to admit I am heartbroken that he doesn't snuggle with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment