Alexander and Benjamin were discussing what they want to be when they grow up. Alexander said he wants to be a regular dad and stay home with the kids while his wife works. Benjamin said he wants to be a builder. I used this discussion to talk to them about going on missions first. Alexander said he didn’t want to go on a mission because if he didn’t go on a mission he could be a king. I asked him what he meant by that. He said the his primary teachers (who also happened to be listening to this conversation) taught him about the brothers (the sons of Mosiah) who chose to go on missions instead of be king. He knew they had a choice, but he thought being king sounded much better. At least I know he was listening.
Benjamin loves Adele’s “Set Fire to the Rain” and asks me to sing with him every time he hears it. He just doesn’t like the part that says, “until you kissed my lips” that is gross he tells me.
Those two are hilarious.
1 comment:
Hahaha. I still love that story and tell it all the time. Except I include the part where you immediately shoot me a look as soon as Alexander says his primary teachers taught him that! He is one smart nugget!
Post a Comment