We have had our first experience with being true Louisiana residents—Mardi Gras. We took the boys to one of the parades and had a blast. The boys loved waving to the people on the float and catching beads, stuffed animals, footballs and foam swords. The swords were definitely the best part. They still snuggle with them when they take naps.
We’ve been enjoying the wonderful weather and visiting parks and playing outside.
On Mardi Gras Kyle had the day off so we took the boys to Chuck-E-Cheese. Always one of their favorite places.
Sunday we had our corned beef cook off. It turned out really well. All the food was good and the company better.
Monday was Alexander’s preschool field trip to a seafood restaurant. The boys got to touch a crawdad and see an octopus and eat fried seafood. Alexander LOVES shrimp and catfish. I guess I really need to learn to cook these things.
All seems well with this pregnancy. The baby and I are growing like we should be. Just a few more busy months.
Well the boys are calling so that is all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment