Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Alexander



I can't believe Alexander is 4 already. He is so much fun. He talks all the time and you never know what he is going to say. He loves dinosaurs and his favorite color right now is black. He loves cutting things with scissors and reading stories. He is too smart for his own good. He loves to wrestle with Benjamin and they lay in bed at night laughing and playing. He has the most beautiful auburn hair and his eyes laugh when he does. I'm am so thankful he is my son.



For his birthday we had donuts for breakfast and I took dinosaur cookies to school. We had mac and cheese and hot dogs for dinner. Then he went and spent his birthday money on pants so he could match Benjamin. He got his first big Lego set that he and Kyle are working together on building.



On Thursday we had his party with our church and neighborhood friends. 16 kids under 4 in total. We started with dinosaur sand art (surprisingly not too crazy of an idea), went on a dinosaur hunt wearing dinosaur masks, read a dinosaur story, ate pizza, popped dinosaur balloons, and ate dinosaur cake. It was a lot of fun.




Happy Birthday Alexander--I love you!












2 comments:

The Peters Family said...

Our kids are getting too big. He's a cute little guy & the cake looks great (I'm assuming you made it?).

Jenni said...

What a fun birthday!