Alexander has quite the imagination. The whole ride home tonight he was telling Kyle and I that we needed to stop and help the girl get out of the mud but first we would need to stop and buy rope. The story evolved to include Borgis and Worgid and their spaceship that was going to fly by the mud puddle to help the girl. Of course they were accompanied by their friend Wrinkly. When we drove up to the house he said "See, there she is." He is very entertaining.
In other news . . . the bathroom is done!!! I think it nearly killed Kyle but it is finally done and looks great.


2 comments:
Hey cute blog! - You guys can come out and help us with our basement bathroom :) I cannot believe how Benjamin has grown--they are looking more like each other.
Yea for your blog! I can't wait to see the updates!!
Post a Comment