Tuesday, October 25, 2016

'Merica

We had the opportunity to go back to the States for the first time since moving to Finland. I loaded up on lots of baking good and Kyle thought I was crazy but that vanilla and dark brown sugar have already proved worth it. We spent our time with Kyle's family to celebrate Kris's wedding to the lovely Lillie. We went to This is the Place and spent the day with Randy enjoying the sun. I got to visit with Karli and go to real craft and fabric stores. We went to an escape room and failed but mostly because it just didn't seem like a well arranged escape plan. Isaac got sick but someone always has to then passed it to Zachary and then Benjamin. We visited with Amy and her family and some of the Jorgensens. Kyle flew home without us and with the help of Kelly we got through the airport and then home rather uneventfully a couple days later.

No comments: