This has been the winter that won't end. We have only had 2 full weeks of school since the week before Christmas break. We have had snow storm after snow storm after water poisoning after snow storm with a few rounds of stomach bugs in between. Isaac and Benjamin have both had two rounds of throwing up and Benjamin had strep. I think we are up to at least 15 days of missed school. It is crazy. The state has run out of salt and moms are running out of patience. Kyle actually got off today to but has to venture out to mail something for work. I'm a little nervous since we can't even see our road. AGM is next week and I can't wait to see some sunshine and warm weather. Come on Spring, we've seen enough of Winter.
January 27th
Feb 13th
Feb 26th
March 3rd
No comments:
Post a Comment