Thursday, July 7, 2011

Life with 3 Little Boys

Isaac is already a month old.  I can’t believe how fast time flies.  We seem to be settling into some sort of routine.  And I have even ventured out to the store with all three of them and we all survived each trip.  It is crazy around here though.  Kyle had all of them while I was at a meeting and he isn’t sure how I get anything done.  I told him it is with a little help from Netflix and the Power Rangers and the baby sling.  Isaac is a really good baby.  He cries when he is hungry and that is pretty much any time his eyes are open.  He spends most of his days eating and sleeping.  He has the best hair—a faux hawk and a mullet.  His eyes are still really grey but there is a chance they could be blue.  He loves sleeping on your chest and I’m not sure there is anything better.  He seems like he has been part of our family forever.  He has set his own bedtime of 9 o’clock and will sleep from then till 2 with a little help from a pacifier. 

IMG_2909 

IMG_2917

IMG_2986 

Bath time—he is a big fan

IMG_3014

Awesome hair

The big boys are staying busy with swimming lessons, Tae Kwon Do, playing together and pestering each other.  I am really surprised how much they have accomplished in just 3 hours of swimming lessons.  They may actually be swimmers at the end of their lessons. Benjamin has figured out how to play games on PBS Kids on the computer and Alexander has started printing out games during his quiet time for us to play.  We just got the Super Heroes month of Mother Goose Time preschool.  Hopefully that will give us something to do together to help them have some of that one on one time they are missing.   Benjamin loves to snuggle with me and Isaac.  He is very tender hearted.  Alexander loves crafts and making things.  He has tried trapping the bunnies in the backyard and now wants to fish for nutria in the little pond and the other end of the neighborhood.

I am feeling really good.  This recovery has been really easy.  I decided it was time for a style change and since it is hard to do that with short hair I got a perm.  It is definitely different, but I really like it.  Especially how low maintenance it is.

Kyle is (well was) finally only working 8 hour days and decided to take up furniture making.  He is making me a table for the entry way.  It is a good hobby for both of us—he is learning a new skill and I’m getting new furniture.  He will be 30 tomorrow.  He is such a wonderful man.  I am so blessed to have him in my life as a husband and father to our boys.

We blessed Isaac on July 3rd and had mine and Kyle’s parents and Kam here.  It was fun to have everyone together.  Just missing Uncle Noodle.

We bought a small box of fireworks for the 4th and the boys loved the poppers and the sparklers.  Isaac slept.

Here our some pictures from the last month.

IMG_2912 IMG_2913

Backyard Waterpark

IMG_2954

All their little feet

IMG_2962

 IMG_2965

IMG_3042  IMG_3044

IMG_3045  IMG_3049

IMG_3058IMG_3072IMG_3086IMG_3087

4th of July

1 comment:

Amber said...

What fun pics! I'm glad things are going well and you're adjusting to 3 okay. You boys are so cute!