Saturday, June 11, 2011

Isaac Leland Paries

Born June 7th 2011

2:15 a.m.

6lbs 10oz

21”

IMG_2792

 IMG_2819

After my doctors appointment Monday morning, when the doctor stripped my membranes, I started having contractions throughout the day.  Kyle stayed home from work and by 4:00 I was ready to head to the hospital.  We got there about 5:30 and by 7:30 they decided to admit me.  After the second epidural and breaking my water at 1:00 am baby Isaac quickly made his arrival.  He came so fast all the blood vessels in his face popped so he looked like he had tons of freckles the first day or so.  He is perfectly healthy and eating like a champ.  He has the longest, skinniest arms and legs.  He has his dad’s butt chin and a head full of brown hair.  He already has a mullet.  He is a snuggly little guy covered with light fuzzy hair.  The boys love him.  It is amazing how full of love a mom’s heart can be.  I am so blessed to have him and Alexander and Benjamin.  They all are such sweet little spirits and I thank my Heavenly Father for them and their amazing daddy every day.

Love you Isaac—welcome to the family.

IMG_2787

IMG_2799

IMG_2796

IMG_2798

IMG_2805

IMG_2806

IMG_2859

No comments: